Your Green Toronto Printer
Eco-Friendly Printing Solutions
Paper production accounts for about 35% of the world’s felled trees. At Welch & Quest we are doing our part to reduce that number and the subsequent environmental impact of virgin paper production.
We are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a member of the Rainforest Alliance. Here’s what we’re doing to make a difference:
- While all of our paper contains some recycled content, we offer a wide range of stocks including 100% recycled. Absolutely no new trees are used, but you still get a crisp, bright white finish. You’ll feel good using it – and look great doing it!
- Every piece of waste paper in our Toronto printing company plant is used twice before being recycled; our make-ready paper is used hundreds of times.
- We provide neutral PH, chemical and chlorine-free processing.
- Our inks are vegetable-based and acid-free.
- We recycle all of our ink cartridges, toner cartridges and metal plates.
- We have a robust on-site recycling program.
You are invited to request a full eco-audit and track the number of trees, and amount of CO2 emissions, wastewater, and energy you save with every Welch & Quest printing order.
When you choose stock for your next project, consider our Toronto Printing Company:
- Recycling 1 ton of paper saves 17 mature trees, 7,000 gallons of water, 3 cubic yards of landfill space, 84 gallons of oil and 4,100 kilowatt-hours of electricity – enough energy to power the average Canadian home for six months.
- Recycling half the world’s paper would preserve 20 million acres of forest.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) found producing recycled paper causes 35% less water pollution and 74% less air pollution than making virgin paper.
Contact us to learn more about your environmentally friendly printing options.